- According to Ayurveda obesity is defined as a condition in which there is uncontrolled accumulation of Mamsa Dhatu (Muscle) and Meda Dhatu (Fat) ,which leads to looseness in the abdomen, hips and breasts.
- It is caused due to intake of foods which are very high in carbohydrates and fats.
- These foods when taken in excess leads to accumulation of fat which causes obesity.
- Other causes are a sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical activities, excessive sleep etc.
- An obese person will sweat a lot which would be associated with foul smell.
Our doctors at Royale Ayur Clinic treat obesity by providing a modified diet plan along with herbal medication and modification in lifestyle.